Speaker Bio: Ganesh has over 30 years of experience in IT & Services and Engineering industry with diverse Management experience with specialization in IT Security, Risk & Compliance, Project Management, Strategic Planning and Supply Chain Management.
Ganesh is currently working with Aithent as SVP-PMO & CISO. His key responsibilities include monitoring all Operations and Infrastructure for various threats and vulnerabilities, periodic Risk Assessment, mitigating the risks assessed, monitoring internal & external compliance including regulatory compliance and managing Business Continuity planning & Disaster recovery for top Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Carriers, Agents & brokers, Government and Healthcare providers.. He is also responsible for Data Science and provides advanced analytic data modeling solutions
Ganesh has developed 7 products for financial services and spearheaded the implementation of ISO 27001, SSAE 18, PCIDSS, Data Protection Act, 1998, GDPR & RBI regulations. He has won several awards in the Information security & Privacy space and has addressed several conferences as a key note speaker/panelist.
Topic Abstract: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an international standard gives details about the requirements to establish, implement and continually improve an information security management system (ISMS).
The following aspects will be covered:
- What is Information
- What is information security management (ISMS)
- Why ISMS is important to an organization
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- What are the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to identify a typical framework to implement and ISMS compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 following the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to get Certified
*Examples, analysis, views and opinion shared by the speakers are personal and not endorsed by EC-Council or their respective employer(s)