EC-Council University initiated the ‘ECCU Cyber Challenge’ to create awareness and opportunities for enthusiasts in the industry who truly believe in the saying “knowledge is power”.
Cyber Challenge is an online contest where cybersecurity professionals and enthusiasts can participate. It will be a single-stage online event running for one week, following which a new challenge shall be revealed. The participants will have to rack their brains to solve the different questions posed across all EC-Council University social media platforms
Winners of the Cyber Challenge will be awarded a partial scholarship opportunity at EC-Council University.
Follow EC-Council University for the Release of Next Week’s Cyber Challenge:
December Cyber Challenge Question:
November Cyber Challenge Answer:
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants giving correct answers to questions posted online under the ECCU Cyber Challenge, within one week of the challenge being publicly announced, will be awarded a scholarship of USD 200, which can only be availed upon submitting proof of enrolment in one of the Degree Programs at EC-Council University which are listed under the Academic Programs of the website www.eccu.edu
- Since the contest is being carried out through multiple channels, multiple entries from a single participant will not be considered. Only the first entry from each participant will be considered for evaluating winners and all other entries will be discarded.
- There is no limit to participation. Even after availing, the candidates can participate by giving answers to future questions. However, scholarships will be awarded to only first time winners.
- Although the scholarship encourages new enrolments, existing students can also participate in the challenge.
- There is no limit to the number of scholarships being awarded. However, one candidate can avail the benefits of the scholarship only once, regardless of the number of correct answers given.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Participants who are already availing benefits of any of EC-Council University’s other scholarship programs are not entitled to the scholarship under ECCU Cyber Challenge. They can still participate in the contest and provide their answers.
- Even if a candidate has won the ECCU Cyber Challenge, she/he will still have to pay the Application Fee to enrol into one of the degree programs at ECCU. The scholarship amount will be posted to the students account during the first term of enrolment in a qualified degree program.
- Participants agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by EC-Council University, its affiliates, and its agents for the purposes of conducting and administering the contest. By entering the contest, participants agree to the transmission, processing, disclosing, and storage of this personal data by EC-Council University, its affiliates, and the agents.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, EC-Council University reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. EC-Council University further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or Contest Site.