Building long-term Partnerships for a safe tomorrow
What is the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance all about?
A growing business needs a highly skilled workforce to manage its complexities, but demand invariably outweighs supply. EC-Council University’s Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance (CAA) program has been designed to bridge this very gap. With the help of this program, corporate employers looking to upskill their employees through higher education can do so with us. Similarly, universities who partner with us will be able to extend our services to their students. Benefits for students (corporate and university) include access to various scholarship and applied research opportunities,avenues to publish e-books and reports, an online mode of study, among other things.
EC-Council is the owner and creator of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/License Penetration Tester (LPT) certifications along with many other certifications that are offered across more than 140 countries globally. We wrote the standards nearly two decades ago and continue to lead the way with pathbreaking innovations and upgrades to these job-oriented programs.
EC-Council University offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in Cybersecurity along with a pool of certificate programs to choose from.
For Corporate Alliance
How corporates can benefit
Corporates are on a constant look out for skilled students who make the perfect candidate for the organization. However, due to a severe skill gap in the industry, they are unable to get the right employee for the job. With the help of our Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance, corporates will be able to train cybersecurity candidates for the right job.
In addition, as a Corporate Partner, you get:
- 15% Tuition Scholarship for Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate certificate.
- Scholarship Plans for your employees, spouses, and children.
- Zero application fee.
- Exclusive access to additional scholarship programs
- Expedited and customized payment plans that support organizational tuition assistance programs.
- First access to ECCU’s global student talent pool for hiring.
- Branded Profile on ECCU website and Social Media Channels.
- Opportunity to write guest blogs and conducting knowledge webinars.
- Quarterly meeting that allow networking with other C-suite leaders and business owners.
- Opportunity to publish Articles/E-book/Analysis reports based on discussions during these meets.
- PR release with organization name.
For University Alliance Partners
What is the University Alliance? How do Allied Universities benefit?
Allied University members will be able to reap all the benefits that EC Council University has to offer for their candidates. Benefits like – iLabs, Online labs, over 2000 lab exercises and others will be included in the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance program.
And a host of other benefits:
- Proclaim this tie-up with a globally recognized cybersecurity brand and an American University accredited by Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
- We’ll give you marketing support to run promotions
- Help from EC Council group’s recruiting team for student enrollment
- Revenue share models based on various options
How students can benefit
- Industry certification embedded in the degree program
- Online mode of study – making it possible to study anywhere anytime
- Training by industry experts with industry relevant curriculum