Join the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance by EC-Council University
What is the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance All About?
Since EC-Council’s inception, we have continuously overhauled and reprioritized our cybersecurity programs to meet the demand and requirements of industry, government and education. The world, however, is continuously in a crisis mode. A Cyber crisis mode. The number of jobs that are being created in cyber is growing at a staggering rate and the fact is that Universities across the globe are unable to produce a capable and reliable cyber workforce at the speed that the marketplace requires
The shocking fact is that the cybersecurity community has been unable to reduce the inefficiencies of the cybersecurity workforce, unlike the other tech sectors. As a result, cybercrime is growing at an alarming rate.
As a responsible educator, EC-Council University is calling on industry partners to join its Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance to help reverse this problem. Our goal is to ensure that with the input of the industry, we will be able to solidify, improve, and innovate advanced cybersecurity learning programs that are affordable. Further that they provide opportunities for the development of technology workforce of our Alliance members so that they meet emerging cybersecurity requirements of the industry. With the support of our Alliance members, we aim to continue to innovate hand in hand with the needs of employers.
How Do We Plan to Contribute to the Community?
With the support of our Alliance Partners, we plan to contribute to the community in the following ways:
1. Monthly Expert Sessions: From cybersecurity practitioners across the world, which will be made available as webinars to everyone without any fee.
2. Industry Engagement Sessions: We plan to invite our members to contribute through Advisory Boards and other forums to the enhancement and development of our cyber programs to ensure that they are relevant to the needs of industry.
3. Events and Conferences: We will invite community members to our various events across the globe so that a proper dialogue can be held for the betterment of the industry.
4. Applied Research: Students will be encouraged to utilize applied research projects in their coursework that supports workplace challenges through various methods such as internships, capstone projects and case studies.
5. Scholarships: EC-Council University will support 10% tuition scholarship opportunities for member’s employees as well as their spouses and children. Plus members will have access to additional scholarship awards exclusive to advisory board recommendations. Application fees will also be waived.
How Can Your Organization Benefit
When you join our Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance program, members receive:
- 10% Tuition Scholarship of up to $2000.00 per program (Master’s degree, Graduate certificate or Bachelor’s degree) applied by the course. (Available for member employees, spouses and children)
- Application costs waived.
- Exclusive access to additional scholarship programs.
- Expedited and customized payment plans that support organizational tuition assistance programs.
- Applied project assignments (and internships where applicable) that support your working environment and academics.
- Graduate and undergraduate joint research fellowship opportunities.
- Preferential organizational leadership representation on University Advisory Boards that steer curriculum to meet the needs of a well-trained cyber workforce.
- Motivation for academic success as the merit nature of the scholarship is based on maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Build a Future Through Research Fellowship and Scholarship
With the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance program at ECCU, companies and organizations can enhance members and their families’ lives with education. More than an employee benefit, education is a strategic investment which will give your organization the edge needed to thrive in today’s economy.
The Cyber Advancement Alliance seeks to bridge the gap in government/industry and education collaboration to produce better partnering on the ideas, trends and outcomes needed for an expanding and higher quality cybersecurity talent pool.
Organizations, associations, municipalities, and other agencies can give members and employees a Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance Scholarships benefit through EC-Council University
A leader in online cybersecurity academic excellence, EC-Council University provides flexible degree and certificate programs designed to move adult learners forward in their careers. With a dedicated faculty and staff, we also offer exceptional service to help students reach their education goals.
Become a Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance member and invest in the future of your team with EC-Council University!
Learn More About ECCU’s Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance Program – FAQ
How does a Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance work?
ECCU Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance members sign a Non-Binding Agreement that allows ECCU to offer a 10 percent tuition scholarship to your employees/members along with exclusive scholarship opportunities.
Can the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance non-binding agreement be changed to fit my guidelines?
We can adapt the agreement to fit your guidelines and policies. We do ask permission to place your business/organization name, description and (logo if permitted) on our website. However, if that is not possible, we would still like to partner with you and work out details to try to accommodate your requirements.
How long does the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance last?
You can terminate the agreement at any time.
By becoming a Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance , are we agreeing that our employees/members will only use ECCU?
No, the partnership agreement is non-exclusive. It simply means that if any of your employees/members so choose to become an ECCU student, they will receive the benefits outlined in the partnership agreement.
Can training programs be evaluated for possible transfer credit?
A representative will evaluate training courses and programs recommended by the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance member for possible academic transfer credits.
What other benefits does the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance offer?
If your organization is interested, ECCU will send a press release to local media and provide general information for your website that announces the Alliance ECCU also can create an email template announcement for you to send to members/employees.
Expedited and customized payment plans that support organizational tuition assistance programs.
Applied project assignments (and internships where applicable) that support your working environment and academics.
Graduate and undergraduate joint research fellowship opportunities
Preferential organizational representation on University Advisory Boards that steer curriculum to meet the needs of a well-trained cyber workforce.
Motivation for academic success as the merit nature of the scholarship is based on maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Can family receive the Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance Scholarship?
Spouses and children of employees/members are also eligible for these benefits.
How much does becoming a ECCU Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance cost?
There is no cost. There is merely an understanding of cooperation in learning, research and scholarship between the university and your organization.
How many employees have to enroll if we become Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance member?
There is no specific number of employees that must enroll.