Test for EC-Council Certifications

Many classes in the master and bachelor program parallel knowledge requirements for EC-Council certifications. Once a student has completed the corresponding university class then he or she is eligible to test for the certification. Students must pass the certification test to achieve the certification.

Receiving a passing grade in the University class is NOT a guarantee of passing the certification exam. While ECCU classes waive the education requirement students are still required to purchase the exam voucher from EC-Council to test for the certification. ECCU has negotiated a student rate for the exam vouchers contact registrar@eccu.edu for more information.

For more Information
Master class
Bachelor class
ECCU 500
ECCU 501
ECCU 502
CIS 406
ECCU 503
ECCU 506
ECCU 513

* You must have CEH and ECSA to test for LPT