EC-Council University Alumni Status
In a world that is constantly at war with cyber attackers over the privacy and safety of information and businesses, cybersecurity professionals have emerged as the knights in shining armor. With the rise in cyber threats and loss and damage to businesses in India, cybersecurity jobs are on the rise more than ever. Here’s your chance to earn a degree at EC-Council University and make a difference.
Special Merit-based Scholarship Available for Students in India!
*Limited time offer. Valid till 31st Jan, 2021
EC-Council University’s merit-based scholarship recognizes hard-working students and rewards them in the form of financial aid. This scholarship program covers up to $10,000 of the tuition for selected Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security and Master of Science in Cyber Security applicants.
- Designed for meritorious students.
- For Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security and Master of Science in Cyber Security – have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Who Is Eligible?
For Undergraduates and Graduates (Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security, Master of Science in Cyber Security)
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- For Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security – Should have an associate’s degree or foreign equivalent from an appropriately accredited institution or have completed at least 60 semester credit hours and submitted proof of a high school diploma or foreign equivalent.
- For Master of Science in Cyber Security – Should have a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Have a required grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0.
- Have completed a college-level English and Math course with a grade of “C” or better.
- Must be sufficiently proficient in English (see the catalog for international degrees).
- Fill up the Application Form
- Recruiters will get in touch
- Pay $115 for evaluation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation by third party
- Enroll with savings of up to $10,000
- Each applicant must fill up the application form available on the EC-Council University website.
- Once the application is filled, our recruiters will get in touch with you to explain the process and ask you for the required documents.
- All applicants will have to pay $115 for third-party evaluation of transcript.
- Once the applications are passed by the evaluators, applicants will be able to enroll with savings of up to $10,000.
- No candidate will be able to drop out before the completion of their respective program.
- The scholarship will be explicitly available to only those applicants whose GPA will be established as 3.0 by our third-party evaluators. In cases where evaluators are unable to determine the GPA, applicants will be asked to submit more necessary documents.
Learn Cybersecurity at EC-Council University and Enjoy the Benefits
An Accredited American University degree.
Chance to redeem earned credits for certification.
Flexible online payment plans at zero interest.
World-class education anytime, anywhere.
Real-world experience with iLabs.
Learn from faculty who are from the industry.
EC-Council University Programs
Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
The Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity (BSCS) degree helps students secure a cybersecurity career and assurance. Students will learn about security threat assessment, cybersecurity management, incident response, and more.
Towards the end of the degree, students can also receive 7 industry-recognized certifications from EC-Council and others.
Master of Science in Cybersecurity
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity degree helps students become job ready. It imparts the necessary skill sets they need as per industry requirements. The cybersecurity master’s degree specializations available are:
- MSCS in Security Analyst
- MSCS in Cloud Security Architect
- MSCS in Digital Forensics
- MSCS in Incident Management & Business Continuity
- MSCS in Executive Leadership in Information Assurance
Towards the end of the MSCS degree, students can attain up to 4 industry-recognized certifications from EC-Council.