Can you picture yourself as a tech-ninja preventing security breaches and fighting cybercrimes? If you just nodded a ‘heck, yea!’ to that, you are probably a lot like Vefador.
Vefador is a cyber security aspirant from Azerbaijan who worked in the telecommunication sector. He had a keen interest in information security and a working knowledge of it. So, he decided to pursue a certificate course in ethical hacking (CEH) from ECCU. And, that opened up a stream of career opportunities for him.
Hear it from Vefador himself.
How was your experience with CEH at EC-Council University?
“The program at EC-Council University was special. You have to understand the program. You need analytical skills, plus you have to write a lot. I found that the course covered all the points in the field. The assignments were tough and that is exactly why you need to understand the subject. You can’t just search the internet and find answers. You have to process the data. The knowledge, you get from the video lectures and the skills, you develop by practising in iLabs what you have learned in theory. So, I think it was a very good program.”
How did the CEH course help you in your career? Were there any hands-on benefits?
“Yes. Both in terms of theory and practice. I work in a company where my job title is Information Security Specialist but we also deal with Cyber Security and we have been able to mitigate cyber threats and tackle fraud cases. And this is purely because of what I have learned at EC-Council University.”
Are you ready to explore the limitless career opportunities in cyber security, just like Vefador did?
Here’s why EC-Council University can be your reliable academic partner in your journey toward professional excellence.
- EC-Council University offers 100% online courses in cyber security.
- It is ranked among the Top 20 Most Valuable Online Colleges in America.
- It offers a unique bundling of cyber security degrees and industry certifications.
- It is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- It has industry practitioners as faculty members who also serve as mentors for the students.
- It ensures hands-on practice for students through iLabs, a robust learning platform.