Dr. David Ward served in the United States Marine Corps for 29 years. In 1990 he went to work for the New York State Department of Law as the Assistant Attorney General in the Anti-trust Bureau and moved to the Federal Communication Commission in 1994, where he is currently the Senior Legal Adviser – General Attorney in the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau, Policy Division.
Dr. Ward is a very active teacher currently serving on the Information Assurance faculties of the following institutions:
- Capitol College in Laurel, Maryland
- Regis University in Denver, Colorado
- Towson State University in Towson, Maryland
- University of Virginia, Northern Virginia Center in Falls Church, Virginia
- Northern Virginia Community College in Alexandria, Virginia
Dr. Ward has his Ph.D from Capitol College, JD from Pace University School of Law, MS from Pepperdine University; and BA from Queen’s College, City University of New York.