The EC-Council University Advisory Board
The EC-Council University Advisory Board is a group of volunteer cybersecurity technology and education experts who advise EC-Council University (ECCU) with regard to policies, procedures, programs and practices of the University. They serve on a pro bono basis at the invitation of the EC-Council University Dean for renewable terms of four years. Either Advisory Board members or EC-Council University may terminate this relationship at any time in written form with thirty day’s notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of EC-Council University Advisory Board members are to apply their extensive and varied knowledge and experience in the field to advise the ECCU on issues inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Degree programs
- Academic policies and procedures
- Curricular development
- Program and course assessment and updating
- Recruitment of faculty
- Business policies and procedures
- Marketing and recruiting strategies and best practices
- Advocacy for ECCU programs
- Access to ECCU Cybersecurity Advancement Alliance programs for your organization and nomination of individuals for Ambassador Scholarship programs.
Disclaimer: Advisory Board members are not members of the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants’ (EC-Council) management team or employees of EC-Council University.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall be effective from the date hereof for a period of Four year from the Effective Date, and shall renew automatically for successive four-year terms, unless terminated by either party.
Either party may terminate this agreement, with or without cause, by providing thirty (30) days prior written notice to the other party without intervention of the courts.
EC-Council University Advisory Board Code of Ethics
EC-Council University Advisory Board members are selected with utmost care for their expertise, professionalism and genuine interest in promoting the mission, values, goals and advancement of EC- Council University. These members therefore agree:
- To focus on the developing nature of ECCU and assist in that development;
- To share insights that will foster the growth and development of cutting edge educational programs in cybersecurity;
- To be honest and maintain professional integrity in avoiding real or perceived conflicts of interest and to disclose them should they arise;
- To be free of prejudice against all persons regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin;
- To uphold the integrity and professional conduct of the Advisory Board by rejecting false or malicious intent or action;
- To attend Advisory Board meetings regularly and participate in those meetings in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner;
- Agree to release of bio background information, photo, and corporate logo as part of informational listing in the University catalog and website regarding membership;
- To advocate for EC-Council University and refrain from engaging in any activity that would harm the institution;
- To provide the best guidance and direction possible to the ECCU Administrative Team based your knowledge of Information Assurance educational programs and the information provided to you.