Name: Michael Brengs
Designation: CRO & Managing Partner
Organization: Optimal IdM
Topic: Identity is Today’s Firewall and a Critical Component of Cybersecurity
Date of Webinar: 24th July, 2019
Time and Location: 9am EST/ 6:30pm IST/ 2pm GMT
Speaker Bio: Michael Brengs is a recognized identity management executive with 20+ years of experience deploying identity and access management solutions for multi-national organizations. With an entrepreneur spirit and a customer focused mentality, he has successfully built and managed Optimal IdM, a global identity and access management company. Mike holds a BS in Management Information Systems and is a Microsoft Certified Professional with the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional 2003, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator 2003 and Security+.
Topic Abstract: Breaches affecting your organization’s data or the data of your customers is a paramount concern for CIOs. This is why taking full advantage of the security benefits in a robust IAM solution is so crucial.
In this presentation, we will discuss the following IAM components:
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- The differences between Single Sign On (SSO), Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Adaptive Authentication
- Giving the right access to the right people at the right time
- How a unified view of all active directories is important
- Criteria for choosing an IAM solution