As every IT security analyst knows, communication is everything. The ability to write effective reports, relay information to stakeholders and successfully negotiate in the boardroom is often as important as leading the initial assessment. This certificate focuses on building the skills to complete a comprehensive penetration test using EC-Council’s penetration test methodologies, and builds writing skills to ensure clear and effective communication of the test results and organizational ramifications to non-technical persons. Upon completion of this certificate, the student will possess the ability to conduct a comprehensive penetration test and fully document and report the findings to executives in a concise and understandable way.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher to be accepted into the program.
- ECCU 503 Security Analysis & Vulnerability Assessment must be taken before ECCU 506 Conducting Penetration and Security Tests can be taken
Required courses also prepare students to sit for the corresponding EC-Council certifications
- ECCU 504 Foundation of Organizational Behavior for the IT Practitioner
- ECCU 506 Conducting Penetration and Security Tests
- ECCU 513 Disaster Recovery
The EC-Council University Graduate Certificate program prepares students to challenge the following industry certification exams:
- Licensed Penetration Tester LPT
For information about admission requirements, please visit our