The Information Security Professional Graduate Certificate focuses on three areas:
- Ethical hacking & Countermeasures
- Managing Secure Network Systems
- Organizational behavior
The unique combination of these content areas creates the functional and organizational skill set required to design and direct the implementation of any information security plan. Upon completion of the certificate, the student will possess the ability to build, maintain, test and communicate a secure structure at every level of the organization.
This certificate provides the framework for the four subsequent certificates and/or the Master of Security Science.
Required courses also prepare students to sit for the corresponding EC-Council certifications.
- ECCU 500 Managing Secure Network Systems
- ECCU 501 Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
- ECCU 505 Research and Writing for the IT Practitioner
The EC-Council University Graduate Certificate program prepares students to challenge the following industry certification exams:
- Certified Network Defender CND
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
For information about admission requirements, please visit our