This Graduate Certificate focuses on providing the fundamental skills that are needed to understand global leadership concepts, bring together all the components required for a C-Level position, and providing students with the knowledge of how to manage IT security projects to enhance the success rate for both organizations and IT managers.
- ECCU 505 Research and Writing for the IT Practitioner must be completed before ECCU 511 Global Business Leadership can be taken
- ECCU 501 – Ethical Hacking and must be completed before ECCU 523 Executive Governance and Management can be taken
- ECCU 511 Global Business Leadership
- ECCU 523 Executive Governance and Management
- ECCU 515 Project Management in IT Security
EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM )/ Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
For information about admission requirements, please visit our